1. All realtime environmental parameters like AAQMS, EQMS, CEMS shall be connected to CPCB server for online monitoring.
2. Contineous ash disposal from ash dyke of KBUNL by various agencies engaging in construction of road of NHAI.
3. 225m high Chimney,
4. Cooling Towers,
5. Power Station has been designed on concept of “Zero Discharge” as a result 100% recirculation/ recycle of water and wastewater is being maintained.
6. Ash slurry disposal in ash ponds adopting High Concentration Slurry Disposal (HCSD) technique,
7. Installation of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) including Ash Water Recirculation System (AWRS).
8. Installation of Sewage Treatment Plant (STP),( Under process)
9. Implementation of Solid Waste Management Plan,( Under planning Stage)
10. Independent Environment Monitoring Group.
11. Green Belt Development, Afforestation and landscaping.
12. Campaigns for Environment consciousness.
13. Compliances with all legal and statutory requirements.
14. World Environment Day celebrated
15. Pledge for Environment Protection.
16. Environment Awareness march by KBUNL employees, CISF staff, School students, families living in township etc.